Sunday, February 18, 2018

/how-to-make-best-chicken-ever



  • 4 boneless, skinless chicken breats
  • 1 packet ranch dressing mix
  • ¾ Cups Panko bread crumbs
  • ¾ Cups Parmesan cheese
  • ½ Cups Melted smart balance spread
  • Or your choice of butter product
  • 1 Greased baking dish( or 2)
  • 2 medium bowls


How to Make It

  • Supplies. In a medium bowl, mix ranch packet, bread crumbs & Parmesan cheese. Set aside.
  • Boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
  • Preheat oven to 350.
  • Clean & rinse chicken. Cut each piece in half, the long way.
  • Use a paper towel to pat chicken dry.
  • Melt smart balance spread ( or butter) in medium microwave bowl.
  • Dip each piece of chicken into melted butter. Cover both sides.
  • Then press each side of the chicken into the breading mix.
  • Place in greased baking pan. Do this for each piece. I lined my baking dish with foil, which I sprayed with Pam to keep the chicken from sticking. And for easy clean up!
  • I had lots of mix left over so I sprinkled the rest all over the top of the chicken. I also melted a little more smart balance & drizzled it over each piece.
  • Now kick your feet up ( or clean up the mess you made) & let the chicken cook for 45 minutes. WARNING: the kitchen is starting to smell real good!!!
  • The finished dish! I was so excited to taste this best chicken ever that you can see where I cut a piece in the bottom left hand corner .
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment